Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 3 apples, peeled & thin sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 6 pork chops, 1/2"
- salt and pepper
- Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Layer onions and apples in the bottom of a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle honey on top and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon caraway seeds.
- Prepare chops by sprinkling them with garlic salt and pepper and spreading mustard on them.
- Place chops on apples and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon caraway seeds.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
Excellent flavor. I substituted a 5 lb. half pork loin for chops and baked for 3 hours. We will definitely make this again!
Surprisingly quite bland flavor. Some improvement in flavor intensity the next day, but overall, not so impressive.
I loved this and so did my boyfriend! I used a little less honey and one less apple to ensure it wouldn't be too sweet. I also quickly browned the chops in a skillet before baking. It was beautiful and delicious!