Recipe by lazyme
A simple side dish that is great with German food. From Bon Appetit, February 1995.
Top Review by lauralie41
DH loves noodles and he really enjoyed these. After reading the reviews I also melted the butter with the caraway seed in the microwave to soften them. Very simple side dish to make and tastes great. Made and reviewed for ZWT 4.
- 1 lb egg noodles, 1/2-inch wide
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain well.
- Melt butter in same large pot. Add noodles and caraway seeds and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to plates. Sprinkle with parsley.