My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cabbage, onions, caraway seeds, diced tomatoes, carrots, and 1 teaspoon chopped dill.
- 2Spaetzle: Sift flour and salt into bowl.
- 3Make a well in the center.
- 4Combine lukewarm milk and water with eggs and pour into the well.
- 5Stir in flour, lemon, and remaining dill.
- 6Beat dough until bubbles start to form.
- 7Force through colander into boiling salted water.
- 8When spaetzle noodles float, remove them from the boiling water and cool.
- 9Soup: Heat ham stock in large pot. Add garnish to soup stock and simmer for one hour.
- 10Add spaetzle and serve
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caraway Cabbage Soup with Lemon Dill Spaetzle
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 129.6 mg
- Sodium 1005.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked ham stock