Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Combine cabbage, onions, caraway seeds, diced tomatoes, carrots, and 1 teaspoon chopped dill.
- Spaetzle: Sift flour and salt into bowl.
- Make a well in the center.
- Combine lukewarm milk and water with eggs and pour into the well.
- Stir in flour, lemon, and remaining dill.
- Beat dough until bubbles start to form.
- Force through colander into boiling salted water.
- When spaetzle noodles float, remove them from the boiling water and cool.
- Soup: Heat ham stock in large pot. Add garnish to soup stock and simmer for one hour.
- Add spaetzle and serve