- 2 lbs green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk, can use half and half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease/spray a 13" x 9" baking dish; set aside.
- In a large pot, cover shredded cabbage and sliced onion with water, bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients with the cabbage drained cabbage; mix well.
- Pour into the buttered baking dish and bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes, or until browned on top.