Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, Ground
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Finely Chopped, 1 Md.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup beer, Any Brand
- Mix all the ingredients together except the beer.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 1-inch thick.
- Place the patties in an ungreased baking dish, 10 X 6 X 1 3/4-inches.
- Pour the beer over the patties, then cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. (Meat may turn gray, but is ok) Remove patties from the marinade.
- Broil or grill the patties 4 inches from the heat, turning once, to the desired doneness, about 15 to 20 minutes.