Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice summer refresher from Bartender.com
- 1 ounce caravella limoncello
- 5 ounces tea, unsweetened (black tea preferred)
- Add Limoncello to a tall glass of ice.
- Fill with unsweetened iced tea.
- Add sugar to taste,garnish with a slice of lemon.
I tried this twice hoping that it might change my mind about lemon in my tea (because I really wanted to be able to sip on this of an evening), but I really don't like tea and lemon mixed together! This would be perfect for anyone out there who enjoys a slice of lemon in their tea and who enjoys a little buzz along with it! I rated five stars because those who tried it, who enjoy lemon with their tea, really enjoyed this! Thanks for posting!
Have to put this into my favorites for 2010...I had to make this 4 time for our euchre bbq, my guests just loved this....big hit!
This is a summer pleaser at our household! Thanks!