- 1⁄2 cup dried fig, stemmed (15)
- 1⁄2 cup dates, pitted (20)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 orange rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- to taste powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put fruit and nuts through a food chopper, alternating to help mix them. Or, chop very fine with a sharp knife. Clean knife blade often, as it gets sticky.
- Add the orange rind and juice. Knead with fingers to mix well.
- Pull off about 1 tablespoon at a time, roll into a ball, flatten slightly and roll in powdered sugar.
- To store, place between layers of waxed paper in a tightly covered container.