1/2 Photos of Caramilk Slice
Blossom NZ's Note:
This is a recipe I invented myself when I won a hamper which contained Highlander Caramel (the same size as a can of condensed milk). Ever since I made it the first time, everyone keeps asking for it!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the biscuits roughly. Add the coconut.
- 2Set aside approximately 1/4 c of the caramel (for the icing).
- 3Mix the remaining caramel and butter through the biscuit/coconut mix. This should be a bit sticky and form into a ball easily. If not, mix a little Condensed Milk or extra melted butter through.
- 4Press into a slice tin and place into the fridge.
- 5Put the chocolate, caramel and butter into a bowl and melt in the microwave on low heat (I like to do it in 1 min blasts and stir so the chocolate doesn't scorch).
- 6Keep heating until, when stirred briskly, the icing is smooth and glossy.
- 7Spread over the base immediately and replace in the fridge. Leave to set for 1-2 hours.
- 8Cut into squares and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramilk Slice
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.4
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 277.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g