Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my favourtie chocolate bar, NOW IN A COOKIE!!! you can also make it with strawberry or peppermint centred chocolate instead of caramel
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1⁄3 cup self-raising flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted
- 250 g Cadbury Caramello chocolate bars (or dairy milk caramel)
- preheat oven to moderate, lightly grease two oven trays.
- beat egg, sugar and oil in small bowl with electric mixer until changes in colour.
- stir in sifted dry ingredients and dark chocolate, stir until mixture becomes firm.
- centre one caramello square on 1 heaped tsp chocolate mixture (1 heaped tsp in equivelant to 3 level tsps).
- place balls on prepared trays allowing 6cm between each cookie.
- bake in oven about 10 minutes.
- stand cookies 5 minutes.
- transfer to wire rack to cool.