1/4 Photos of Caramelized Walnuts
Delicious and addictive! Serve with cheese or as an after-dinner nibble. Recipe from Lucy Waverman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325° F .
- 2Place walnuts on a baking sheet and toast 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- 3Combine honey, water and oil in a skillet and bring to boil.
- 4Reduce heat to medium and stir in walnuts. Cook, stirring frequently until all liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute.
- 5Transfer nuts to a bowl.
- 6Combine sugar and salt and toss with nuts. Spread nuts on a cookie sheet to cool and dry.
- 7Store in an airtight container.
- 8If you like sweet and hot, you can add some hot chili powder to the mix for a different but yummy tasste!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1062.3
- Calories from Fat 727
- Total Fat 80.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1166.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 70.2 g
- Protein 17.8 g