Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use any combination of vegetables you like
Make and share this Caramelized Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Heat about 1 inch of water in saucepan to boiling; add potatoes and bring back to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove potatoes from water and set aside.
- Add asparagus to water and cook 5 minutes until crisp tender; drain and return potatoes to pan, keep hot.
- Melt butter in skillet; saute onion in margarine for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- Stir in vinegar and brown sugar; add vegetables to skillet, stir to coat and sprinkle with ground pepper if desired.
very very good
These vegetables were a hit in my house! A hint of sweetness, just delicious! I did use the vegetables called for here! Thank you!