1 hr 15 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This is one of Ina Garten's recipes that looked absolutely delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a 12 inch ovenproof skillet melt the butter.
- 3Add the shallots and sugar, tossing to coat.
- 4Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the shallots start to brown.
- 5Add the vinegar, salt and pepper and toss well.
- 6Place the skillet in the preheated oven and roast for 15-30 minutes, depending on the size of the shallots, until they are tender.
- 7Season to taste, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Shallots
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 246.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g