Recipe by ewilsonrd
Top Review by *Parsley*
I love sea scallops, and prefer them not to be drenched in sauces, so I knew I'd love this recipe! I used butter instead of olive oil, but that was the only change. I just prefer real butter on seafood. The green onion sprinkle was colorful and tasty. Thanx for posting this! It's a keeper!
Directions See How It's Made
- Season scallops with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place scallops in skillet.
- Sear them two-three minutes per side, until caramelized (browned).
- Place scallops on platter, and cover loosely with foil.
- Sprinkle scallions over scallops and serve.