Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 3 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml maple syrup or 14.79 ml light brown sugar
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 9.85 ml dried basil
- 473.18 ml marinara sauce
- pizza dough, rolled into 18 to 19 inches round as needed
- 946.36 ml swiss chard or 946.36 ml spinach, shredded
- 118.29 ml fresh basil, slivered
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- In large nonstick saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute onions, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes, until caramelized to golden brown.
- Stir in maple syrup, vinegar and dried basil; set aside.
- Spread marinara sauce over pizza dough, leaving 1/2-in.
- Arrange swiss chard on top; top with onions.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil, feta cheese, oregano and pepper.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 375 degrees until crust is crisp.