My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 3 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml maple syrup or 14.79 ml light brown sugar
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 9.85 ml dried basil
- 473.18 ml marinara sauce
- pizza dough, rolled into 18 to 19 inches round as needed
- 946.36 ml swiss chard or 946.36 ml spinach, shredded
- 118.29 ml fresh basil, slivered
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1In large nonstick saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- 2Saute onions, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes, until caramelized to golden brown.
- 3Stir in maple syrup, vinegar and dried basil; set aside.
- 4Spread marinara sauce over pizza dough, leaving 1/2-in.
- 6Arrange swiss chard on top; top with onions.
- 7Sprinkle with fresh basil, feta cheese, oregano and pepper.
- 8Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 375 degrees until crust is crisp.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Red Onion Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 2440.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.5 g
- Sugars 80.6 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese