Caramelized Red Onion Pizza
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- In large nonstick saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute onions, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes, until caramelized to golden brown.
- Stir in maple syrup, vinegar and dried basil; set aside.
- Spread marinara sauce over pizza dough, leaving 1/2-in.
- Arrange swiss chard on top; top with onions.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil, feta cheese, oregano and pepper.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 375 degrees until crust is crisp.