Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are perfect for a quick side that satisfies
Make and share this Caramelized Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons bacon grease
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a electric skillet or nonstick skillet, heat bacon grease. add onions and cook two minutes.
- peel potatoes and cut into bite sized pieces.
- add to skillet and seasonings and hot sauce and cook ten minutes, stirring often.
- add chicken stock and reduce heat. cover and cook 15 more minutes until stock has reduced and potatoes are tender.