Recipe by lazyme
This is from the Southern Living Cooking School and sounds really good. You can also substitute 8-ounces of fettuccine or vermicelli for the soba noodles.
- 4 boneless pork chops, cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir-fry pork in hot oil in a large skillet over high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from skillet, and set aside.
- Cook orange juice and sugar in skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until caramel colored.
- Remove from heat; stir in vinegar and next 5 ingredients until smooth.
- Add pork, and cook 2 to 3 minutes; add noodles, and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve immediately.