Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Cut pork into 1/2 inch slices.
- Spray 10 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray,heat over medium hight heat.
- Cook pork and garlic in skillet 8-10 minutes,turning occasionally.
- Drain if necessary.
- Stir in remaning ingredients.
- Cook about 2-5 minutes,stirring occasionally until mixture thickens and coats pork.
This was WONDERFUL !!!!! Chris and I cleaned our plates--I tripled the sauce ingredients to serve over white rice--I think doubling it would have made plenty, but now I have leftovers for lunch--this was absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely a keeper!! Thank you for posting this one!!~~~TERESA
What a small world! 2Bleu was going to post because she found it in a Betty Crocker cookbook. I was going to post because I found it in a Taste of Home cookbook. With all of that...this is really good. I made it for dinner tonight and DH and I enjoyed it. I served it with German Warm Cabbage Salad (Krautsalat) and potato pancakes for a very delicious dinner.