Top Review by TGirl,RN
This was WONDERFUL !!!!! Chris and I cleaned our plates--I tripled the sauce ingredients to serve over white rice--I think doubling it would have made plenty, but now I have leftovers for lunch--this was absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely a keeper!! Thank you for posting this one!!~~~TERESA
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses or 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork into 1/2 inch slices.
- Spray 10 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray,heat over medium hight heat.
- Cook pork and garlic in skillet 8-10 minutes,turning occasionally.
- Drain if necessary.
- Stir in remaning ingredients.
- Cook about 2-5 minutes,stirring occasionally until mixture thickens and coats pork.