Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy candy recipe which is similar to peanut brittle only using pistachios.
Make and share this Caramelized Pistachio Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Pour boiling water to cover pistachios and let stand 1 minute and then drain.
- Turn nuts onto dish towel and rub off skins.
- Dry nuts on a cookie sheet in a 300F oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly.
- In medium saucepan combine nuts, sugar and butter and heat over moderate heat until the sugar begins to melt.
- Cook stirring constantly until sugar is light brown caramel color then remove from the heat and stir in vanilla.
- Working quickly with 2 teaspoons drop rounded teaspoonful of nut mixture onto buttered cookie sheet or silpat.
- Let stand at room temperature until hardened.
- Store in airtight container between sheets of waxed paper.