Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
So simple, yet SO delicious. Doesn't require many ingredients or much time, perfect for a last minute way to use up that ripe pineapple that will turn any day!
- Melt the butter in a medium to large saute pan over medium heat.
- Place the pineapple slices (no more than 1/2 inch thick) over the melted butter in the pan. Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Baste the pineapple by tilting the pan a bit to scoop some of the butter/sugar mixture and pouring it over the pineapple slices. Cook for about 3-4 mins per side.
- Continue to baste every so often to incorporate the flavor of the butter and brown sugar.
- When cooked, place slices on plates and drizzle some of the sauce it cooked in over top. Serve with vanilla ice cream to make EXTRA delicious! Pour some of the sauce over that as well. VERY hot, let cool a little before serving.
- Enjoy :).
Ridiculously fast and easy and delicious. Perfect and wonderful, even with canned pineapple. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Very delish...I used canned pineapple rings and served with yogurt.