1/1 Photo of Caramelized Pineapple
So simple, yet SO delicious. Doesn't require many ingredients or much time, perfect for a last minute way to use up that ripe pineapple that will turn any day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a medium to large saute pan over medium heat.
- 2Place the pineapple slices (no more than 1/2 inch thick) over the melted butter in the pan. Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- 3Baste the pineapple by tilting the pan a bit to scoop some of the butter/sugar mixture and pouring it over the pineapple slices. Cook for about 3-4 mins per side.
- 4Continue to baste every so often to incorporate the flavor of the butter and brown sugar.
- 5When cooked, place slices on plates and drizzle some of the sauce it cooked in over top. Serve with vanilla ice cream to make EXTRA delicious! Pour some of the sauce over that as well. VERY hot, let cool a little before serving.
- 6Enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 54.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g