Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Caramelized pearl onions are a sweet, easy accompaniment to any holiday meal. This recipe takes only 10 minutes to sauté.
- 1 tablespoon stick margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1 2⁄3 cups coarsely chopped red bell peppers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sugar and onions. Sauté 8 minutes or until golden brown; stir frequently. Stir in bell pepper and remaining ingredients; Sauté 2 minutes.