1/1 Photo of Caramelized Peaches on the Grill
Comfort food at its finest! Perfect for those cool nights in front of the campfire as a dessert or a snack before bed. We like them for breakfast too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cornflakes, nuts, sugar and margarine.
- 2Fill centers of each peach half.
- 3Wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
- 4Grill over med heat 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Peaches on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.0
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g