1/1 Photo of Caramelized Oven Asparagus
I made this by accident the other day and it was so good my 9 year old and I made another batch for lunch the next day
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Spread asparagus in the bottom of an ovenproof pan (I used ceramic).
- 3Sprinkle melted butter over asparagus.
- 4Sprinkle lemon juice over asparagus and butter.
- 5Add coarse sea salt to taste (use sparingly).
- 6Place in oven uncovered and cook until asparagus is starting to brown and become crisp about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Oven Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g