1/5 Photos of Caramelized Onions in Crock Pot
8 hrs 5 mins
Cajun Joe's Note:
I really don't remember where I got this recipe from, but it's easy, and comes out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut onions in half; cut halves into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- 3Cook, covered, at HIGH 8 hours or until golden brown and very soft.
- 4Store in an airtight container.
- 5Refrigerate up to 2 weeks or freeze up to 2 months, if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onions in Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 698.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g