Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice and simple recipe to make a nice and simple side dish.
- 1 onion, sliced (size of tennis ball)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Heat frying pan on stove top.
- Add oil to the pan.
- Allow the oil to heat.
- Add onion.
- Stir onion till cooked (about 10 min).
- Add water (stand back while you do this).
- Sprinkle sugar.
- Stir well.
- Continue stirring for a couple minutes.
- The dish is now ready to enjoy.
Great recipe for cooking onions! DH is the onion-lover of the family and he enjoyed these very much. Sweet and savory and easy to make - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This is so easy to do. I made it only for me to use on my burger. Great taste, just perfect. Thanks Maya%u2019s Mama :) Made for Ramadan tag game
These are good. I used 2 tbs of a canola-olive oil mix rather than just 1. I garnished a chicken dish with them. I would make these again. Made for Ramadan Tag.