1/1 Photo of Caramelized Onion-topped Steaks W/ Creamy Horseradish Sauce
This recipe makes amazingly great tasting, melt in your mouth, tenderloin! The onions and the sauce are a perfect accompaniment. I got this recipe from Kraft’s Food and Family Quarterly Magazine (Spring 2005). The recipe calls for Kraft products, however, I used all Organic products from various companies and it was perfect. These steaks can be served with small baked Sweet Potatoes and Simple Sautéed Asparagus, Peppers & Onions (Sautéed Confetti Asparagus) for a perfect meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Onion in Dressing in Large Skillet on Medium Heat Until Tender.
- 2Push Onion to Edges of Skillet.
- 3Add Steaks to the skillet: Cook 5 Minutes on Each Side for Medium Rare or Longer to Desired Doneness.
- 4Meanwhile, Combine Sour Cream and Horseradish.
- 5Place Steaks on Serving Plates; Top with Onions.
- 6Serve with Horseradish Sauce.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion-topped Steaks W/ Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 262.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g