Recipe by NcMysteryShopper
This recipe makes amazingly great tasting, melt in your mouth, tenderloin! The onions and the sauce are a perfect accompaniment. I got this recipe from Kraft’s Food and Family Quarterly Magazine (Spring 2005). The recipe calls for Kraft products, however, I used all Organic products from various companies and it was perfect. These steaks can be served with small baked Sweet Potatoes and Simple Sautéed Asparagus, Peppers & Onions (Sautéed Confetti Asparagus) for a perfect meal!
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (4 Ounces Each)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (3/4 Cup)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing (Kraft Regular Italian or Light Done Right!)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Onion in Dressing in Large Skillet on Medium Heat Until Tender.
- Push Onion to Edges of Skillet.
- Add Steaks to the skillet: Cook 5 Minutes on Each Side for Medium Rare or Longer to Desired Doneness.
- Meanwhile, Combine Sour Cream and Horseradish.
- Place Steaks on Serving Plates; Top with Onions.
- Serve with Horseradish Sauce.