1/6 Photos of Caramelized Onion & Potato Scramble
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
This recipe comes from a little booklet called "What's For Dinner?..Eggs!" that I picked up at the Royal Winter Fair. The cooking times assume that the veggies are already cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the milk.
- 2Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 3In a large non stick skillet over medium heat, melt butter and sauté the onion for about 5 minutes or until golden and tender.
- 4Stir in the potato, carrot and peas.
- 5Add the egg mixture to the veggie mixture in the pan and reduce the heat to medium low.
- 6As the mixture begins to set, gently move the spatula across the bottom and sides of the skillet to form large, soft curds.
- 7Cook until the eggs are set and no visible liquid egg remains, but the eggs are still moist.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion & Potato Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 381.3 mg
- Sodium 204.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 18.3 g