- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red skin potato, scrubbed, cubed and cooked
- 1 medium carrot, chopped and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup cooked green peas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the milk.
- Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large non stick skillet over medium heat, melt butter and sauté the onion for about 5 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Stir in the potato, carrot and peas.
- Add the egg mixture to the veggie mixture in the pan and reduce the heat to medium low.
- As the mixture begins to set, gently move the spatula across the bottom and sides of the skillet to form large, soft curds.
- Cook until the eggs are set and no visible liquid egg remains, but the eggs are still moist.
- Serve immediately.