Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
I overheard someone talking about this one and decided to try it. It's only a few ingredients, but it's so yummy! Toss some green beans in olive oil and garlic on a baking sheet and throw it in the oven for the last 15-20 minutes, and wrap some garlic bread in tinfoil and bake for the last 10 minutes, and you have a fabulous supper!
- 1 large vidalia onion, sliced into rings
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Stir in sugar; add onions.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Rub salt and pepper on pork and place in a baking dish; top with onions.
- Bake 45-50 minutes at 350°F.
My favorite way to do the tenderloin ! I think it may be an old TOH recipe. This is just wonderful with fried apples on the side.
It's the onions that makes it special so be sure to take the time to caramelize them. Made as directed, and served with baked crisscross potatoes, and roasted baby eggplants. Pretty good for a simple recipe, quick and easy. Thanks for posting.