A healthy delicious pizza. MMMM reminds me of my favorite bistro.
Make and share this Caramelized Onion Pizza With Cream Cheese Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter and 2 tablespoons of Olive oil in a large skillet or cast iron pan.
- Add the onions, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until they soften a little.
- Add the sugar and stir every few minutes for 20 minutes.
- Turn off burner and prepare the crust.
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese and 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Spread on top of pizza ctust and top with the onions.
- Sprinkle with Gorgonzola cheese if you wish.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until desired results.