1/3 Photos of Caramelized Onion Pizza With Cream Cheese Sauce
A healthy delicious pizza. MMMM reminds me of my favorite bistro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter and 2 tablespoons of Olive oil in a large skillet or cast iron pan.
- 2Add the onions, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until they soften a little.
- 3Add the sugar and stir every few minutes for 20 minutes.
- 4Turn off burner and prepare the crust.
- 5In a large bowl mix the cream cheese and 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- 6Spread on top of pizza ctust and top with the onions.
- 7Sprinkle with Gorgonzola cheese if you wish.
- 8Bake 15-20 minutes or until desired results.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion Pizza With Cream Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.6
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 252.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust