From Cooking Light, but you'd never know it, Very tasty dish!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups cut green beans, about a pound
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 cups thinly sliced onions
- 6 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cook beans in boiling water 3 minutes.
- 3Drain and rinse under cold water, set aside.
- 4Heat nonstick fry pan coated with veggie spray over medium high heat.
- 5Add onion and next 4 ingredients (onion through pepper), saute 8 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- 6Stir in vinegar, basil and oregano, cook 2 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Arrange beans in a 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with veggie spray.
- 9Top with onion mixture.
- 10Arrange tomatoes on top of onion mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- 11Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion, Green Bean, and Cherry Tomato Tian
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 601.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g