1/1 Photo of Caramelized Onion Dip
This dip also tastes terrific on a hamburger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut onion in half and slice thinly.
- 2Heat butter in large frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Add onion, cayenne, salt and pepper and saute for 10 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat to medium low and cook, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes more, until onions are browned and caramelized.
- 6Beat cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 7Add onions and mix well.
- 8Serve with pototo chips,veggies or crackers.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (561 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.0
- Calories from Fat 671
- Total Fat 74.5 g
- Saturated Fat 37.4 g
- Cholesterol 163.9 mg
- Sodium 1944.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g