1/1 Photo of Caramelized Onion Cheese Pizza
Sweet caramelized onion and three different cheeses make up the topping for this yummy pizza. Feel free to add more cheese if you love it as much as I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place olive oil in large skillet and add thinly sliced onion, cook over low heat until onions are caramelized and golden browned, about 20 minutes.
- 2While the onion cooks preheat oven to 400°F.
- 3Place cooked onions on pizza crust and sprinkle with seasoning. Sprinkle crust with goat cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- 4Place pizza in hot oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts and the crust is crisp.
- 5Remove from oven and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 128.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust