Sweet caramelized onion and three different cheeses make up the topping for this yummy pizza. Feel free to add more cheese if you love it as much as I do!
- Place olive oil in large skillet and add thinly sliced onion, cook over low heat until onions are caramelized and golden browned, about 20 minutes.
- While the onion cooks preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cooked onions on pizza crust and sprinkle with seasoning. Sprinkle crust with goat cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place pizza in hot oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts and the crust is crisp.
- Remove from oven and cut into wedges.