Great with a green salad or a cup of your favorite soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt margarine in a skillet, cook onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until onion is golden brown.
- 3Remove onion and set aside.
- 4In same skillet, heat bacon, turning once.
- 5On baking sheet, arrange 2 croissant halves.
- 6Evenly top with bacon, then onions, then cheese.
- 7Bake 2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
- 8Top with remaining croissant halves and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion, Brie & Smoked Ham Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.0
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 130.0 mg
- Sodium 1792.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 29.5 g