Caramelized Onion & Bacon Spaghetti Squash
- Cut the squash in half and carefully remove the seeds. Turn upside down in a baking pan. Bake at 375-degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then using a fork, scrape out squash into serving bowl.
- While squash is cooling, cut bacon with scissors into 1 inch pieces. Cook bacon to half done. Drain off most of bacon grease.
- Add onions and garic to bacon in pan. Cook together until bacon crisps and onions caramelize, about 5 minutes.
- Pour bacon/onion mixture over squash. Season with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.