Top Review by Andrea G.
This was absolutely delicious. I used my own homemade crust and subbed crumbled goat cheese for the gorgonzola. Tasted better than anything you can get at a restaurant. I will definitely make this again.
- 2 Boboli pizza crusts, shells or 2 your favorite prepared pizza crust
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 2 large vidalia onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml dried basil
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 85.04 g crumbled gorgonzola
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with brown sugar. Add onions; cooking until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Brush dough with olive oil. Combine the basil, oregano, and garlic powder; sprinkle over dough.
- Arrange onions over crusts; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.