1/1 Photo of Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza
From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions, separated into rings (about 1 onion)
- 1 (1 lb) italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/2 cup bottled pizza sauce (such as Contadina)
- 1/4 cup chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 2/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add onion; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Uncover and cook for 11 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- 4Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet. Combine the sauce and tomatoes. Spread sauce mixture over pizza crust.
- 5Top with onion and cheese. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with basil. Cut into 6 wedges.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: