1/1 Photo of Caramelized Onion and Egg Salad
From Vegetarian Times magazine, yet another twist on egg salad. :) Cooking time includes time to cook the eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil over medium low heat.
- 2Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 30 minutes.
- 3Peel, then mash the eggs with a potato masher or fork.
- 4Add onions, mayonnaise, and mustard, and mix well.
- 5Stir in the olives, season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion and Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 317.8 mg
- Sodium 370.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: