1/4 Photos of Caramelized Onion and Brie Tarts
* Pamela *'s Note:
From the Winnipeg Free Press Wednesday Food Section. I made these for a Christmas party and they were gone in no time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in deep skillet on medium heat.
- 2Add onions and cook until transparent.
- 3Add brown sugar and vinegar and cook covered for 15 minutes over low heat until onions are caramelized.
- 4Season with salt and pepper as desired and cook on low until all moisture is evaporated.
- 5Cool slightly and spoon approx.
- 61 tablespoon into pre baked shells and top with a sliver of Brie cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion and Brie Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (587 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 53.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature tart shells