Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this recipe on a cooking show. It unmolds beautifully. Slice as you would a cake. Cooking time includes the cooking of the noodles prior to mixing with other ingredients.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product)
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 lb medium noodles, cook to el dente
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in bundt pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar at bottom and sides.
- Press pecan halves into bottom.
- Mix eggs, butter, sugar& salt with noodles.
- Scoop into bundt pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.