Recipe by Sherri35
This is from the Pillsbury Chicken cookbook. It's super quick and has only a couple ingredients that we almost always have on hand. It has a sweet taste, but not overly so.
Top Review by Bergy
What a simple, simply fabulous recipe! I used brown sugar twin and cut back 1 tsp. The chicken was not too sweet but instead had a mellow flavor and that garlic is heavenly. I pounded the breasts so they were an even 1/4" added salt & pepper, poured the sauted oil, sugar & garlic on top, placed a piece of foil lightly over the chicken , removed the foil after7 minutes, flipped the breasts and finished cooking (almost 20 min) they were golden and juicvy, thanks Sharri35 for an easy recipe that was enjoyed by all
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line shallow roasting pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In small skillet, combine garlic and oil; cook and stir over medium low heat until garlic softens.
- Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, mix well.
- Place chicken in foil lined pan; spread garlic mixture evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 500 for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.