Caramelized Garlic Chicken
- Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line shallow roasting pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat until hot.
- Add garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic begins to soften.
- Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar until well mixed.
- Place chicken breast halves in sprayed foil-lined pan; spread garlic mixture evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.