This is a great, quick recipe. The blend of flavors is terrific! From Pillsbury's Best Chicken Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Line shallow roasting pan with foil.
- 3Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4In small non-stick skillet, combine garlic and oil; cook and stir over medium-low heat for 1-2 minutes, or until garlic begins to soften.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in brown sugar; mix well.
- 7Place chicken breasts halves in sprayed foil-lined pan; spread garlic mixture evenly over chicken.
- 8Bake at 500 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 79.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 27.4 g