Recipe by Kar-Bear
This is a great, quick recipe. The blend of flavors is terrific! From Pillsbury's Best Chicken Cookbook
Top Review by Stefanie828
For some reason I never have brown sugar so I substituted Light Maple Syrup and it turned out fantastic. I don't like cooking at 500 degrees so I cooked my larger-then-average chicken breast at 350 for about 50 minutes. If I had the 'average' size breast I imagine it would have taken about 30-40 minutes. My family loved it, thanks for posting!
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line shallow roasting pan with foil.
- Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small non-stick skillet, combine garlic and oil; cook and stir over medium-low heat for 1-2 minutes, or until garlic begins to soften.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in brown sugar; mix well.
- Place chicken breasts halves in sprayed foil-lined pan; spread garlic mixture evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.