Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Sounds delish! Recipe from Bon Appetit.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 12 carrots, peeled and cut on the diagonal into 1/2 inch pieces (medium to large)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine carrots and all remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Roast carrots until tender and lightly caramelized, turning carrots over once, 35 to 40 minutes.
Very Good and I'm back on the diet train because I worry that my hips are fuller than my dvr.