Caramelized Cranberry Chicken
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large zip lock bag and add the chicken. Seal and chill at least 1 hour.
- Cook brown sugar and sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring constantly, for 4 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, but save it for making the sauce.
- Add chicken to the sesame oil and brown sugar mixure in the skillet, cooking 3 minutes on each side.
- Add marinade to the skillet, onion and cranberries. Cook, stirring and turning the chicken often for about 10 more minutes.
- Remove the chicken and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with the cranberry mixture, sprinkling with sesame seeds and green onions.