Recipe by lazyme
This is an easy tasty side dish. You can also use 1 10-ounce bag frozen corn, thawed and drained. ZWT Mid-West region (corn).
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from 3 medium ears)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn; stir until beginning to dry and brown, about 8 minutes. Transfer to small bowl.
- Add oil to skillet. Heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, onion, and garlic. Sauté until peppers are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Mix in cilantro and chili powder, then corn. Stir until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.