- 5 cups fresh corn kernels, from about 12 cobs or 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen white corn
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- If using frozen corn, drain between layers of paper towels until thawed, about 30 minutes.
- In a wide skillet, melt half the butter over high heat. Add half the corn and cook, stirring often, until golden and browned (kernels may begin to pop), about 10 minutes.
- Stir in half the mint and sprinkle with salt. Transfer to a serving bowl. Repeat with remaining corn, butter, mint and salt.