Recipe by internetnut
This came from One Dish Recipes: The Greatest One Dish Recipes Ever. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
Top Review by ruthcurtis54_12817322
These are delicious, and so easy! I don't think one chicken wing would do for 2 people, so I used about 5 (jointed)--it was perfect, with enough leftovers for lunch the next day. I like ChefMasterFlex's idea of adding a chile, so I'll do that next time ('cause there certainly will be a next time!). Thanks!
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 2 large chicken wings, tips removed and wings cut in half at joint
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, opt (more is a option)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the water, sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and wine vinegar together over medium heat in a large electric skillet till the sugar has dissolved and the consistency is smooth.
- Put the wings in the sauce, cover it and let it simmer for 30 seconds.
- Now uncover it and let it simmer for 30 minutes till the wings become soft and the sauce thickens, occasionally putting sauce over the wings.
- Add sesame seeds.