Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Better Homes & Gardens. During cooking, gently shake skillet to prevent carrots from sticking! Very good way to change up carrots.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, then add carrots, cut side down.
- Sprinkle with salt and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Turn carrots, add garlic, cover and continue cooking for 10 minutes, or until tender and golden brown.
- Remove carrots to serving plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add whipping cream and cayenne pepper to the same skillet and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and gently boil for 2 to 4 minutes, until cream is slightly thickened.
- Pour over carrots and serve immediately.