Recipe by seesko
I saw this on the Paula Deen cooking show. It looked so good and easy I had to try it. I wasn't disappointed. Yummy!
Top Review by mary winecoff
WOW! What a great last minute brownie. This was so easy to do and the caramel and pecans gave the brownie mixture such added flavor. Thanks for sharing. Made for Beverage Tag.
- 1 (20 ounce) packagechewy brownie mix
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Melt butter ina small saucepan, add sugar and pecans then cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until all the sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle the carmel mixture over brownie batter and bake until a toothpick can be inserted and withdrawn cleanly, about 25-30 minutes.